Residential Garage Door Repair in Jacksonville, FL
Aldor Sales Inc. offers residential garage door repair for the Jacksonville area. It is important to get your garage door repaired if it isn’t working properly. The last thing you want to worry about is a broken garage door. Don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Aldor Sales, Inc. provides repair for all of the following garage door problems:
- Broken springs- With a torsion spring you will have to look up at the springs to determine if one of the springs is broken.
- Door off track- The most common cause of a garage door coming off its tracks is if something hits it.
- Loose or snapped cables- Lift cables make it easier to lift a large heavy door. If the lift cable snaps it is key that you get it fixed.
- Damaged garage panels- If a garage door panel is damaged it is important to make sure that the connecting parts weren’t damaged.
- Opener not working- If your garage door opener is making weird noises, then you should have someone check it out.
- Door does not close- It is important to make sure that nothing is blocking the sensors.
- Remotes / Keypads- If you don't have a keypad installed you should consider getting one for easy access to your garage.
- Bottom seal rubber & Weather stripping- The garage door can be a leading source of heat loss if not properly insulated.
Signs that you need Garage Door Repairs
There are several signs that you need to get your garage door repaired. One sign that you need to get your garage door checked out is if it has a slow response time. It is key that your garage door opens and closes smoothly. Another sign that you need garage door repair is if it makes strange sounds. This could be a problem with the spring or the opener. It is also important to make sure that your garage door is not off the tracks. This can happen when your garage door is not in good condition. Finally, if you notice increasing energy bills then you should have your garage door looked at. New models are more energy efficient, and upgrading will save you money in the long run.
Garage Door Spring Repair, Opener Repair, and more!
If we can fix your garage door without replacing a part, we will. We offer fair prices and are upfront and honest about what we charge. We promise you a good experience from your very first phone call. (904) 479-0320
We offer all kinds of garage door repair services. Whether your spring is broken or the garage door opener isn't working, we can take care of it! Our team has the skills and experience to handle all kinds of garage door issues, so no matter what the problem is, we are here for you. We have helped homeowners all over the Jacksonville, FL area get their garage doors repaired and functioning again quickly and professionally. Please contact us for garage door spring repair, opener repair and much more. We carry a huge selection of replacement parts and accessories for both residential and commercial doors and openers.