Trusted Residential Garage Door Repair and Replacement
Aldor Sales, Inc. offers residential garage door services in Jacksonville, FL. If your garage door isn't working properly, you should have it repaired as soon as possible. We provide solutions for the following garage door problems:
- Broken Springs: Torsion and extension springs help garage doors balance. If they're broken, your garage doors will be damaged or function unsafely.
- Off-track Door: Doors can come off of their track if they're hit by a car or if a part, like a roller or a cable, breaks.
- Loose or Snapped Cables: Lift cables make it easier to lift heavy doors. They should be replaced right away if broken.
- Damaged Garage Panels: If your garage door panel is damaged, it can wear away other parts of the door.
- Unresponsive Opener: Garage door openers that are unresponsive, suffer from lag, or make unusual sounds should be repaired.
- Stuck Door: If nothing is blocking the sensors, your garage door should open and close smoothly.
- No Remotes or Keypads: If you don't have a keypad installed, you should consider getting one for easier access to your garage.
- Bottom Seal Rubber and Weather Stripping: Your garage door can be a primary source of heat loss if it's not properly insulated.
Whether you're experiencing one of these problems or a different issue that requires repairs or a new door, our team has the experience to handle all of your concerns. We carry an extensive selection of replacement parts and accessories for both residential and commercial doors so that we can provide quick, professional repair services to people in Jacksonville and other parts of North Florida.
Other Signs That You Need Garage Door Repairs
Still not sure if your garage door needs some work? Here are a few more signs that you may need to give us a call:
- Your garage door gets stuck when you open or close it.
- You notice damage to the door, its strips, springs, cables, or track.
- You experience a noticeable delay between when you push the opener and when the garage door starts lifting.
- Your doors are unusually noisy or shaky.
- You notice unexplained increases in your energy bills.
If we can fix your garage door without replacing a part, we will. At Aldor Sales, Inc., we pride ourselves on providing quality garage door services and products with integrity. To schedule a repair, call us at (904) 786-6855.